DIY CONCRETE PHONE DOCK
This has got to be one of my proudest DIY’s that we’ve made on The Sorry Girls. There are things that we make that we know the outcome, and this guy, well we had no clue how it would turn out.
Whenever someone comes over and they notice it they say “hey that’s cool” or “how’d you make that” which we get to respond with a snarky “there’s a video on YouTube that’ll show you how” haha! My boyfriend’s one friend always charges his phone on it whenever he stops by. Not sure if his phone is always dead or if he just likes the little device. That material details are listed below but be sure to watch the video for all of the steps!
Difficulty: ✂ ✂
– large recycled container to mix concrete
– small recycled juice box for mold
– cup (to measure cement to water ratio)
– wooden mixing stick to mix concrete
– charging cable (we got ours from the dollar store)
– nails or something small and heavy
– sand cement
– utility knife
– electrical tape
– hot glue gun
– masking tape
Make sure to watch the video for full instructions!
As always, if you make this DIY tag us on Instagram @thesorrygirlsdiy or use the hashtag #thesorrygirls for a chance to be featured!